The SafeLawns of Salem approach is a personalized one. We have been working in the local community for many years and have an interest in the success of your lawn and landscape. We will use our knowledge in horticulture and soil science and our professional training to deliver programs specially crafted for your needs. We use the best products available, and all of our personnel are trained and licensed as appropriate.
- Soil Testing and Analysis – An Important Tool
- 100 % Organic Lawn Care Program – Safe for People, Pets, and the Planet
- Hybrid Lawn Care Program – Earth Friendly and Effective
- Traditional Connecticut Lawn Care Program – Our Most Economical
- Lawn Improvements – For a Healthy, Green Lawn, Always!
& Plant Health
- Tree and Shrub Health Care Programs
- 100% Organic Tick Control
- Bed Weed Control
- Goose Repellent
- Deer Repellent
- New System Design and Installation
- Spring Start-Up
- Troubleshooting and Service Calls
Now is the time for:
Fall Lawn Improvements
- Call to get on the schedule now!
- Fall is the best time because warm soil temperatures yield quick grass germination, crabgrass and other weeds are nearing the end of their lifecycle and wonâ€™t compete with new grass, and there is more reliable moisture available.
- Fall is the best time to perform lawn improvements because warm soil temperatures yield quick germination, crabgrass and other weeds are nearing the end of their lifecycle and wonâ€™t compete with new grass, and there is more reliable moisture available.
- Core Aeration â€“ Improves the flow of air, water, and nutrients through the soil.
- Overseeding â€“ Fills in bare spots and improves density of the turf without disturbing the existing lawn. Introduces new grass species to an existing lawn.
- Compost Topdressing â€“ Increases organic matter, providing nutrients and beneficial microbes. Improves soil structure, water infiltration, and uneven spots in the lawn. Reduces thatch along with watering and winter damage.
- Lime Application â€“ Keeping the right pH will allow soil to uptake maximum nutrients.