SAFE LAWNS OF SALEM TIMELY LAWN CARE TIPS
Now is the Time for: Crabgrass Prevention Lawn Care Tips
- Act now before crabgrass starts to grow!
- The germination of crabgrass is related to the warming temperature of the soil in the Spring.
- Lawns with thin or bare spots are more susceptible to developing crabgrass.
- The application of crabgrass pre-emergent products is very time and temperature sensitive. They have to be applied at the proper time in order to be effective.
- Call now for information about organic or traditional methods of crabgrass control.
Now is the Time for: 100% Organic Tick Control
- Act now before ticks are on the move!
- Our products are 100% Organic and use natural botanical oils to kill and repel ticks.
- These natural treatments control all stages of deer and dog ticks.
- It is important to treat lawns, woodland borders, groundcover plantings, stone walls, and any other areas where ticks may hide.
- Repeat application can be made as needed.
Now is the Time for: Scheduling Spring Start Up
- Plan in advance for the Spring season.
- Call now to schedule your Spring start up with SLS Irrigation.
- Clients on our maintenance list receive preferred scheduling.
- Each start up includes professional diagnostics and repair. This ensures the proper operation and efficiency of your system. And peace of mind!
Now is the Time for: Adjusting Your Watering Schedule
- Adjustments to the watering schedule are necessary as the weather changes throughout the session
- When the temperatures are cooler, your sprinkler system should be set to run at approximately 50% of the normal run time.
- Lawns needs about 1″ of water per week to stay healthy and vigorous
- Call SLS Irrigation if you need assistance