SAFE LAWNS OF SALEM TIMELY TIPS
Now is the Time for: Preparing the Lawn for the Winter
- Preparing your lawn correctly late in the season will ensure a lush, green lawn in the Spring!
- The lawn should be cut short just before the Winter. The optimal length is 2-1/2”. This will help to prevent disease.
- Rake up any remaining leaf litter and other debris.
- Relax, and think about Spring!
Now is the Time for: Happy Holidays!
Now is the time for: Preparing the for the Winter
- Be sure to protect your system from freezing. Cold weather can damage critical parts of your irrigation system.
- Thank you from the SLS Irrigation team! We are already looking forward to Spring.
Now is the time for: Happy Holidays!