Now is the Time for: Summertime Lawn, Tree, & Shrub Care
- How to take care of your property when it’s hot outside!
- All lawn care customers will have their yearly soil test this month.
- Lawns are usually not fertilized in the Summer unless they are watered by an irrigation system.
- It’s OK to skip lawn mowing during hot, dry weather.
- Resist the temptation to overwater lawns and plants. It is best to water at a time when the grass and foliage will dry off the most quickly. Wetness can lead to disease.